Thursday, 3 January 2013

Bobux shoes {review}

There isn't much cuter than babies feet so it's a shame to keep them covered up. E had got to 7 months old without wearing a single pair of shoes and even when he had socks on he'd manage to kick them off and get a foot in his mouth.


But it's cold now and he needs warm feet but with so many tiny soft bones in growing feet I wanted to be sure that I wasn't doing him damage.

Bobux were looking for reviewers and having looked at their lovely website I knew these shoes would be ideal for E as they have been developed to mimic being barefoot. An added bonus is that they are difficult to get off, great for little Houdinis.

I tend not to order shoes online as there can be huge discrepancies in size but Bobux have an online measuring tool that you print off at home to ensure your get the right fit.

Definitely do this (I didn't) as E, who was 7 months at the time and an average sized baby, was sent size small (3 to 9 months) which were too small so now he's in medium (9 to 15 months) which are a perfect fit. The elastic means they are easy to get on and he has a hard time kicking them off although he has managed it once or twice.

There are lots of designs to choose from; I was sent these digger ones but they have some which are more unisex like this cute fox and they are designed so the image faces the right way up for baby to see.
The RRP is £20 which is a fair price for a leather shoe but quite a lot when you consider they will only fit for a few months. They wear really well (MIL gave us a second-hand pair and they look really nice despite being well-worn) so you could easily pass them on or sell them after they've been outgrown.
It's almost a shame that they're leather as I'd have liked to get some as a gift for my new niece but her mum is veggie and I'm not sure she would approve.

There is a sale on at the moment, many pairs are just £12, take a look at the Bobux website for more information.

Disclaimer: I was sent a pair of Bobux shoes for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and unbiased.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover