Friday, 22 February 2013

Win an Art Frame from the Handpicked Collection


Mother's Day isn't far away (March 10th, don't forget!) and The Handpicked Collection have an excellent selection of gifts. I was asked if I'd like to review something from their range but then I spotted their brilliant Children's art file and frame (you can read my review of it here) and thought it would make a perfect prize. When I reviewed it I didn't have baby E so I'm just waiting for him to be able to wield a crayon so I can allocate them a window each.

I really like the idea of giving a simple gift for Mother's Day that can be used again and again, like the frame. How about breakfast in bed with an egg in one of these lovely Rob Ryan eggcups? (£14.95 for a set of 3).


Or a pretty vase along with a hyacinth bulb that will last much longer than a bunch of flowers (£9.99 choice of three colours).


For more inspiration, take a look at the Handpicked Collection website for lots of ideas for Mother's Day gifts.

Disclaimer: I have written this post in return for an Art Frame as a giveaway prize. All opinions are my own.

This is my first time using Rafflecopter so I hope it works. I've also just set up a Facebook page for the blog (I know, it's only taken how many years...) it would be lovely if you could take a look. The link is via a button on the sidebar over there >>

a Rafflecopter giveaway

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover