I have a great prize to giveaway for the start of Spring... a £25 Sainsbury's voucher which is being offered on behalf of Sainsbury's Bank loans and the Sainsbury’s Bank Family Blogger Network.
What would you buy if you won? I love this stripey skirt but reckon I'd need thermal pants underneath until the sun comes out.
£25 TU at Sainsbury's
Enter the draw by using the Rafflecopter widget and leaving a comment with your ideas for affordable family activities to do during the school holidays (build a snowman anyone?!)
If it's too cold to head outdoors how about this cute vintage Easter game...
1966 Easter egg hunt game. Source
How to enter
- Log in to Rafflecopter and enter the draw by leaving a blog post comment with your ideas for affordable family activities to do during the school holidays.
- You can also enter by tweeting about the giveaway, using the hashtag #SBschoolholidays, and by referring a friend to enter the giveaway.
- The more times you enter, the better your chance of winning the £25 Sainsbury’s voucher!
- Whether or not you’re the prize winner, your affordable family activity ideas could also potentially appear in a future Money Matters Blog post.
- The winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The deadline for entering the giveaway is Wednesday 3 April.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
This giveaway is open to all readers in the UK.
Entrants must have a UK address to enter. No bulk or third party entrants.
The prize is non-transferable, and will be sent out from Sainsbury’s Bank.
The name and address of the winner will be passed to Sainsbury’s Bank, but will not be used for marketing purposes
All entries may be featured on the Sainsbury’s Bank Money Matters blog post without further payment.
The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
Please note that Sainsbury's have set up the Rafflecopter on my behalf, if you have any issues please drop me a line.
Disclosure: I'm also receiving a voucher for hosting this giveaway.
ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions